- AccountantsWorld.com - community for accountants featuring news, discussions, links, software reviews, classifieds, job listings, and more.
- Forensic Accounting Demystified - topics covered include: what is forensic accounting; what is litigation support; and what does a forensic accountant do.
- History of Accounting - overview of accounting from ancient times to the present. Presented by the Association of Chartered Accountants in the United States.
- Internal Auditing World Wide Web (IAWWW) - topics include operational, managerial, EDP, financial auditing with separate topics on audit management, executive, board and director committees.
- Revenue Management - revenue management, aka yield management, is used by companies with perishable assets in order to maximize their revenues by pricing for segmented markets.
- Rutgers Accounting Web (RAW) - accounting information retrieval system for use by accounting scholars, practitioners, educators, and students.
- Software News - accounting and tax software guide and newsletter for CPAs.